Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
The AO² team/Central Logic may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Access to Your Information and Complaints
We attempt to keep the information you submit to us complete, up-to-date, and accurate. In some cases you will be able to manage this data using online tools to modify and update information. In other cases, you can work with our support teams to update, modify, or remove personal information that you’ve previously submitted. We are committed to working with you to obtain fair and rapid resolution of any concerns, complaints or disputes related to your personal information and privacy.
We Collect Information in the Following Ways:
Active collection: information you provide to us when signing up to AO²’s email promotions. When creating a AO² registration account, we may ask you to provide us with your name, email address and details about your organization. We will only use this information to provide you with the service that you signed-up for and where we would like to use the contact details you have provided us with for any other purpose we will inform you and obtain your consent before proceeding. For info on how to deactivate your account and/or unsubscribe from receiving content or offers, kindly email email@example.com.
Passive collection: information which is automatically collected, without your knowledge, whilst navigating through and interacting with the content on our site as well as information on your device or computer (such as cookies). The sole purpose of passively collecting your information is to improve your experience. Through the tracking code embedded, the information collected includes:
The following information may be collected through your device and browser:
- your device’s IP address (collected and stored in an anonymized format);
- device screen size;
- device type (unique device identifiers) and browser information;
- geographic location (country only);
- preferred language used to display the webpage.
Our servers automatically record information which is created upon using AO². Data includes:
- referring domain;
- pages visited;
- geographic location (country only);
- preferred language used to display the webpage;
- date and time when website pages were accessed;
- Cookies are small data files transferred onto computers or devices by websites for record-keeping purposes and to enhance functionality on the website.
- Most browsers allow you to choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you do not wish to have cookies placed on your computer, please set your browser preferences to reject all cookies, before accessing AO². Please note that by doing so some features of the website you visit may be unavailable.
- To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Third Party Services
- AO² uses a variety of services hosted by third parties, such as Google Analytics. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request. For information on how Google Analytics collect and use your information, please refer to their privacy policies. By using AO², you consent to the processing of data by these third parties in accordance with their privacy policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.